Monday, April 23, 2012 - 02:30 in Health & Medicine
A research car which monitors our concentration, stress levels and driving habits while we're sat behind the steering wheel is being used to develop new technologies to support older drivers.
- Driving simulators help older adults improve their road skillsThu, 13 Jan 2011, 12:38:20 EST
- Vision problems prompt older drivers to put down the keysTue, 6 Jan 2009, 15:49:55 EST
- Older drivers often involved in daytime crashes more severe than younger drivers' crashesThu, 15 Apr 2010, 10:53:04 EDT
- Older drivers unaware of risks from medications and drivingTue, 11 Aug 2009, 17:09:09 EDT
- Risky driving puts P-platers at high danger of crashThu, 23 Jul 2009, 9:08:33 EDT