Sunday, April 22, 2012 - 07:31 in Earth & Climate
(AP) -- A polluted drainage ditch that once flowed with industrial waste from Lake Charles, La., petrochemical plants teems with overgrown, wild plants today.
- Scientists find industrial pollutants in Eastern Lake Erie carpFri, 21 Jan 2011, 16:02:01 EST
- The first evidence of pre-industrial mercury pollution in the AndesMon, 18 May 2009, 17:29:45 EDT
- NASA satellite confirms sharp decline in pollution from US coal power plantsThu, 1 Dec 2011, 21:32:32 EST
- Helping feed the world without polluting its watersThu, 3 Feb 2011, 12:16:07 EST
- Orange appeal to clean up dirty waterTue, 21 Oct 2008, 8:29:33 EDT