(Phys.org) -- Honda Motor Co. this week made news with its announcement of a recycling breakthrough. The car maker, which manufactures hybrid vehicles, will start recycling rare-earth metals from the nickel-metal hydride batteries of its used hybrid cars on a mass-production basis.
- Reclaiming rare earthsWed, 24 Oct 2012, 21:37:16 EDT
- Yale researchers call for specialty metals recyclingMon, 24 Sep 2012, 20:33:05 EDT
- Recycling: A new source of indispensible 'rare earth' materials mined mainly in ChinaWed, 29 Jun 2011, 18:53:22 EDT
- Organic solvent system may improve catalyst recycling and create new nanomedicine usesThu, 28 Oct 2010, 14:36:45 EDT
- Mastery of rare-earth elements vital to America's securityTue, 16 Mar 2010, 17:47:32 EDT