Thursday, April 19, 2012 - 02:30 in Earth & Climate
(HealthDay) -- The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency on Wednesday issued the first national standards to curb air pollution linked with the controversial practice of "fracking."
- Study shows air emissions near fracking sites may impact healthTue, 20 Mar 2012, 16:34:05 EDT
- 'Fracking' mobilizes uranium in marcellus shaleMon, 25 Oct 2010, 16:53:45 EDT
- Provocative new Montreal study probes link between breast cancer and air pollutionWed, 6 Oct 2010, 10:25:39 EDT
- Airborne particles smuggle pollutants to far reaches of globeThu, 15 Nov 2012, 14:38:56 EST
- Many stressors associated with fracking due to perceived lack of trust, Pitt findsMon, 29 Apr 2013, 13:35:54 EDT