Thursday, April 19, 2012 - 02:01 in Physics & Chemistry
Government plans to develop carbon capture and storage (CCS) technologies to reduce carbon emissions received a cautious welcome today. A new report concluded that most of the uncertainties facing these technologies can in principle be resolved.
- New insights show promise for emissions capture, storageMon, 10 May 2010, 13:41:58 EDT
- Carbon capture and storage technologies could provide a new green industry for the UKTue, 7 Dec 2010, 11:04:27 EST
- Carbon capture and storage: Carbon dioxide pressure dissipates in underground reservoirsTue, 22 Mar 2011, 12:03:21 EDT
- Carbon capture has a sparkling futureWed, 1 Apr 2009, 13:29:18 EDT
- MIT develops initial step toward carbon sequestrationMon, 21 Sep 2009, 11:24:21 EDT