Wednesday, April 18, 2012 - 11:31 in Biology & Nature
Aphids are pests that cause millions of pounds of damage to crops in the UK, but new research led by biologists at the University of York reveals potential new targets for aphid-specific insecticides.
- Unique adaptations to a symbiotic lifestyle reveal novel targets for aphid insecticidesWed, 18 Apr 2012, 16:38:13 EDT
- Fewer aphids in organic crop fieldsWed, 13 Jul 2011, 12:37:47 EDT
- Minnesota Partnership targets aphidsTue, 3 Feb 2009, 18:38:43 EST
- Breaking the aphid's codeTue, 23 Feb 2010, 14:34:59 EST
- Aphid's genome reflects its reproductive, symbiotic lifestyleMon, 22 Feb 2010, 23:36:12 EST