Tuesday, April 17, 2012 - 02:30 in Psychology & Sociology
A small change in how teachers and parents read aloud to preschoolers may provide a big boost to their reading skills later on, a new study found.
- Preschoolers' reading skills benefit from 1 modest change by teachersTue, 17 Apr 2012, 10:37:38 EDT
- New program teaches preschoolers reading skills, getting along with othersFri, 14 Nov 2008, 6:08:46 EST
- Preschoolers' classmates influence their language skillsWed, 26 Oct 2011, 20:35:43 EDT
- Confident teachers help preschoolers more with language and literacy skillsMon, 7 Jun 2010, 16:30:39 EDT
- Days spent reading to dogs during summer may help avoid decline of reading skillsWed, 10 Aug 2011, 11:38:29 EDT