Tuesday, April 17, 2012 - 21:01 in Biology & Nature
Scientists have discovered a new tiny shrimp-like species in a gypsum cave in southeastern New Mexico, only a few dozen miles from the famous caves at Carlsbad Caverns National Park.
- Cave dwelling nettle discovered in ChinaFri, 28 Dec 2012, 14:32:08 EST
- Israeli cave explorers return from record-breaking expedition of 'Everest of the caves' Tue, 4 Sep 2012, 10:13:26 EDT
- Three new arthropod species have been found in the Maestrazgo Caves in TeruelTue, 27 Nov 2012, 10:38:07 EST
- Life deep down: A new beautiful translucent snail from the deepest cave in CroatiaTue, 10 Sep 2013, 12:08:08 EDT
- Tourism does not harm all caves Mon, 11 Apr 2011, 11:34:35 EDT