Monday, April 16, 2012 - 05:00 in Astronomy & Space
(Phys.org) -- When chemists look at a drinking glass filled with water and a few ice cubes, it's not clear to them whether the glass is more like the water or the ice.
- Advice to drink 8 glasses of water a day 'nonsense,' argues doctorWed, 13 Jul 2011, 3:02:02 EDT
- Researchers demystify glasses by studying crystalsTue, 30 Nov 2010, 11:04:37 EST
- Fast-tracking the manufacture of glassesTue, 29 Jun 2010, 17:24:07 EDT
- UT study finds viruses in untreated East Tennessee drinking waterWed, 19 May 2010, 12:16:55 EDT
- In probing mysteries of glass, researchers find a key to toughnessTue, 26 Feb 2013, 12:32:38 EST