Friday, April 13, 2012 - 08:02 in Psychology & Sociology
(Phys.org) -- Women and people from ethnic minorities have to employ special strategies to overcome institutional discrimination when working in large law firms.
- Overcoming childhood obesity means addressing mom's weight issues as wellWed, 21 Jul 2010, 10:02:45 EDT
- Choices -- not discrimination -- determine success for women scientists, Cornell researchers sayMon, 7 Feb 2011, 15:36:35 EST
- Perceived discrimination affects screening ratesWed, 6 Aug 2008, 2:29:13 EDT
- Discrimination takes its toll on Black womenWed, 4 Nov 2009, 14:38:33 EST
- Minority teen boys smoke more when they perceive discrimination; girls do notTue, 19 Jan 2010, 11:51:41 EST