Friday, April 13, 2012 - 09:31 in Psychology & Sociology
University of British Columbia research comparing traditional bullying with cyberbullying finds that the dynamics of online bullying are different, suggesting that anti-bullying programs need specific interventions to target online aggression.
- Cyberbullying and bullying are not the same: UBC researchFri, 13 Apr 2012, 15:42:28 EDT
- Bullying of teenagers online is common, UCLA psychologists reportFri, 3 Oct 2008, 9:35:58 EDT
- Cyberbullying -- a growing problemMon, 22 Feb 2010, 11:39:49 EST
- NIMBioS study finds bullies squelched when bystanders interveneMon, 13 Aug 2012, 21:01:43 EDT
- Teens' take on bullyingThu, 11 Nov 2010, 10:53:52 EST