Two new studies into the "plumbing systems" that lie under volcanoes could bring scientists closer to understanding plate ruptures and predicting eruptionsboth of which are important steps for protecting the public from earthquake and volcanic hazards.
- Volcanic plumbing provides clues on eruptions and earthquakesThu, 12 Apr 2012, 19:33:55 EDT
- Volcanic plumbing exposedFri, 30 Mar 2012, 22:32:36 EDT
- Sumatra faces yet another risk -- major volcanic eruptionsWed, 16 May 2012, 15:34:26 EDT
- Volcanic hazard map produced for island of Gran CanariaTue, 19 Jan 2010, 12:57:04 EST
- Fingerprinting slow earthquakesThu, 23 Apr 2009, 14:43:47 EDT