Thursday, April 12, 2012 - 10:31 in Mathematics & Economics
A controversial global pact to battle counterfeiting and online piracy faced a new setback on Thursday as the European Parliament's pointman on the legislation urged fellow lawmakers to reject it.
- Piracy all at seaWed, 6 Jun 2012, 18:32:14 EDT
- International laws may be part of maritime piracy problemWed, 23 Mar 2011, 10:33:17 EDT
- Study: To students, music piracy and shoplifting are worlds apartWed, 13 Apr 2011, 9:36:12 EDT
- RAND study finds increase in piracy and terrorism at seaThu, 5 Jun 2008, 1:21:39 EDT
- A research study identifies who uploads the majority of the content to the P2P piracy networksMon, 24 Jan 2011, 11:10:39 EST