Thursday, April 12, 2012 - 14:00 in Mathematics & Economics
London's Metropolitan Police said Thursday they were satisfied that recorded conversations between staff on Britain's anti-terrorist hotline were not obtained through hacking.
- Probably wirelessWed, 3 Sep 2008, 16:56:49 EDT
- Virginia Tech computer scientist, student design award winning software to combat hackingMon, 1 Nov 2010, 10:04:28 EDT
- Sulphur in just one hair could blow a terrorist's alibiWed, 27 May 2009, 11:37:40 EDT
- A police woman fights quantum hacking and crackingThu, 30 Jul 2009, 12:56:16 EDT
- Police service faces unprecedented challenges amid global recessionTue, 22 Dec 2009, 12:24:01 EST