Climate change is projected to have far-reaching environmental impacts both domestically and abroad. A recently published report by the USDA Forest Service's Pacific Southwest Research Station (PSW) examines the impact of climate change on forest diseases and how these pathogens will ultimately affect forest ecosystems in the Western United States and Canada.
- New report assesses impact of climate change on forest diseasesTue, 10 Apr 2012, 11:34:11 EDT
- How will tree diseases react to climate change?Mon, 22 Mar 2010, 15:23:59 EDT
- Healthy watersheds can sustain water supplies, aquatic ecosystems in a changing climateTue, 29 Jun 2010, 12:29:20 EDT
- Climate change effects, potential mitigation in Northeast forests subject of Forest Service Report Wed, 15 Aug 2012, 21:05:08 EDT
- Climate change's effects on temperate rain forests surprisingly complexSat, 19 Jan 2013, 0:33:36 EST