SMU Geothermal energy expert David Blackwell gave a Capitol Hill briefing Tuesday, March 27, on the growing opportunities for geothermal energy production in the United States, calling "unconventional" geothermal techniques a potential game changer for U.S. energy policy.
- SMU geothermal mapping project reveals large, green energy source in coal countryTue, 5 Oct 2010, 12:03:06 EDT
- Mines could provide geothermal energyMon, 27 Jul 2009, 9:28:59 EDT
- Magma power for geothermal energy?Thu, 17 Feb 2011, 15:04:03 EST
- Intelligent use of the Earth's heatFri, 27 Feb 2009, 9:28:48 EST
- New geothermal heat extraction process to deliver clean power generationThu, 16 Jul 2009, 11:36:33 EDT