Wednesday, March 28, 2012 - 11:31 in Mathematics & Economics
Robert DeNiro co-owns restaurants and Jennifer Lopez sells perfume and clothes, but the most coveted job for multihyphenate celebrities these days is something a bit less glitzy and a lot more geeky - tech entrepreneur.
- TV entrepreneurs don't reflect real life, says surveyTue, 16 Feb 2010, 11:51:03 EST
- Star chef points the wayWed, 10 Feb 2010, 10:52:26 EST
- How race and touchdown celebrations affect football player rewardsThu, 1 Nov 2012, 19:04:38 EDT
- Dead famous: Research says 18th century obituaries sparked modern cult of celebrityWed, 5 Nov 2008, 10:22:15 EST
- Admiring celebrities can help improve self-esteemThu, 5 Jun 2008, 15:21:59 EDT