Researchers from SRI International and the University of Michigan have taken the first-ever measurement of naturally occurring auroral turbulence recorded using a nanosatellite radar receiver. The research was done with support from the National Science Foundation (NSF) and NASA's Educational Launch of Nanosatellites (ELaNa) Initiative.
- UI-led team confirms 'gusty winds' in space turbulenceMon, 17 Dec 2012, 17:05:19 EST
- SRI International announces findings from new upper atmospheric radar system for scientific researchTue, 2 Jun 2009, 9:51:35 EDT
- PTB unites magnetic resonance and radar technology in 1 prototypeWed, 10 Sep 2008, 9:56:22 EDT
- Using molecules to measure rate of flowMon, 29 Sep 2008, 10:36:30 EDT
- TEEB report puts world's natural assets on the global political radarWed, 20 Oct 2010, 9:33:34 EDT