Thursday, March 22, 2012 - 16:30 in Mathematics & Economics
Plane makers and bitter rivals Airbus of Europe, Boeing of the US and Embraer of Brazil announced on Thursday a joint plan to develop affordable biofuels for the airplane industry.
- Research at UC3M improves the bolted joints in airplanesMon, 13 Jun 2011, 10:33:13 EDT
- Study details path to sustainable aviation biofuels industry in NorthwestWed, 25 May 2011, 14:03:10 EDT
- New advance in biofuel productionThu, 9 May 2013, 16:37:31 EDT
- A wiki for the biofuels research communityFri, 29 Oct 2010, 9:32:43 EDT
- DOE JGI Director Eddy Rubin highlights the genomics of plant-based biofuels in the journal NatureWed, 13 Aug 2008, 14:15:30 EDT