Wednesday, March 21, 2012 - 15:30 in Mathematics & Economics
Sweden's parliament on Wednesday overwhelmingly voted through an EU-backed law obliging telecom and Internet operators to store data traffic information for at least six months.
- New TGen technology reduces storage needs and costs for genomic dataTue, 6 Jul 2010, 14:08:37 EDT
- Greener memory from random motionMon, 1 Mar 2010, 9:44:10 EST
- Making computer data storage cheaper and easierTue, 9 Oct 2012, 11:08:06 EDT
- Members of the European Parliament discuss achieving heart health in EuropeThu, 10 Dec 2009, 4:03:16 EST
- Mini disks for data storageMon, 14 Mar 2011, 11:06:10 EDT