The first day of spring brought record high temperatures across the northern part of the United States, while much of the Southwest was digging out from a record-breaking spring snowstorm. The weather, it seems, has gone topsy-turvy. Are the phenomena related? Are climate changes in one part of the world felt half a world away?
- Record high temperatures far outpace record lows across USThu, 12 Nov 2009, 12:15:11 EST
- Cave reveals Southwest's abrupt climate swings during Ice AgeWed, 20 Jan 2010, 16:30:16 EST
- Record highs far outpace record lows across USThu, 12 Nov 2009, 20:42:56 EST
- Global warming has increased monthly heat records by a factor of 5Mon, 14 Jan 2013, 11:04:20 EST
- Weather records due to climate change: A game with loaded diceSun, 25 Mar 2012, 20:34:24 EDT