Cloud computing has emerged as a dominant computing platform providing billions of users world-wide with online services. The software applications powering these services, commonly referred to as scale-out workloads and which include web search, social networking and business analytics, tend to be characterized by massive working sets, high degrees of parallelism, and real-time constraints features that set them apart from desktop, parallel and traditional commercial server applications.
- New research offers security for virtualization, cloud computingTue, 27 Apr 2010, 11:59:02 EDT
- Cloud computing brings cost of protein research down to EarthFri, 10 Apr 2009, 12:15:53 EDT
- Get with the computer programFri, 5 Oct 2012, 14:35:59 EDT
- With cloud computing, the mathematics of evolution may get easier to learnFri, 21 Jan 2011, 12:03:44 EST
- New research can spot cloud computing problems before they startMon, 12 Jul 2010, 10:50:09 EDT