Wednesday, March 21, 2012 - 15:30 in Physics & Chemistry
The percentage of electronic waste occupying our landfills has grown at an alarming rate over the last decade, giving rise to concerns about the toxicity of components used in consumer electronics.
- UF researchers look for ways to make an emerging technology safe for environmentThu, 22 Mar 2012, 21:23:10 EDT
- Spin-polarized electrons on demandWed, 21 Jan 2009, 14:28:37 EST
- Estimating landfill gas potentialThu, 26 May 2011, 22:40:52 EDT
- Electronic health records could give rise to more liability riskMon, 21 Jun 2010, 17:05:26 EDT
- New nanomaterials unlock new electronic and energy technologiesThu, 3 Feb 2011, 14:43:54 EST