After lengthy research the Kröller-Müller Museum has another Van Gogh painting to its name: Still life with meadow flowers and roses. Its authenticity had been in doubt ever since it was added to the collection in 1974, due to the unusual size of the canvas and the anomalous signature among other things. The work was dismissed in 2003 and has been listed as artist: anonymous ever since.
- UGA scientists reveal genetic mutation depicted in van Gogh's sunflower paintingsThu, 29 Mar 2012, 23:31:45 EDT
- 'Hidden' Van Gogh painting revealedWed, 30 Jul 2008, 9:07:49 EDT
- X-rays show why van Gogh paintings lose their shineMon, 14 Feb 2011, 14:32:50 EST
- Has the mystery of the Portrait of Maud Abrantes been solved?Tue, 9 Feb 2010, 10:50:12 EST
- Mad genius: Study suggests link between psychosis and creativityMon, 28 Sep 2009, 14:15:57 EDT