Wednesday, March 21, 2012 - 03:31 in Biology & Nature
(AP) -- Three online dating giants agreed to screen for sex offenders and take other safety steps after a woman was assaulted on a date, the California attorney general's office announced Tuesday.
- In online dating, blacks more open to romancing whites than vice versaFri, 11 Feb 2011, 16:04:40 EST
- The truth about online dating and the link between depression and relational uncertaintyMon, 8 Mar 2010, 10:37:17 EST
- Hooking up or dating: Who benefits?Wed, 7 Apr 2010, 9:37:33 EDT
- Study: Americans choose media messages that agree with their viewsThu, 28 May 2009, 10:25:25 EDT
- Teens who perpetrate dating violence also likely to perpetrate violence involving siblings or peersMon, 6 Dec 2010, 17:02:43 EST