Tuesday, March 20, 2012 - 06:01 in Biology & Nature
(PhysOrg.com) -- University of Florida researchers are working to speed up their ability to create new tangerine varieties by pinpointing the compounds that make them taste and smell the way they do.
- Making whole wheat bread taste and smell more appetizingWed, 9 Jan 2013, 12:05:59 EST
- Substance in tangerines fights obesity and protects against heart disease Wed, 6 Apr 2011, 17:04:33 EDT
- New combination of tests measures child's ability to taste and smellTue, 1 Jul 2008, 9:36:08 EDT
- Enhanced sweet taste: This is your tongue on potTue, 22 Dec 2009, 10:11:28 EST
- Taking a cue from breath fresheners, researcher develops new method for taste testingTue, 10 Jun 2008, 10:50:05 EDT