Tuesday, March 20, 2012 - 11:31 in Astronomy & Space
ESA's Envisat satellite has captured images of a sandstorm over Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Bahrain and southern Iraq and Iran.
- NASA and other satellites keeping busy with this week's severe weatherWed, 9 Mar 2011, 14:37:43 EST
- 2 NASA Satellites Capture Last 3 Days of Eyjafjallajokull's Ash PlumeMon, 19 Apr 2010, 18:48:06 EDT
- NASA captures Typhoon Nida's clouds from 2 anglesMon, 30 Nov 2009, 16:07:53 EST
- GOES satellite sees a triple header in the tropicsFri, 22 Jul 2011, 22:33:22 EDT
- Team devises technique to predict dust storms with infrared satelliteTue, 6 Jul 2010, 11:23:36 EDT