(PhysOrg.com) -- Despite a growing worldwide clamor to ban pesticides linked to honey bee deaths, multiple factors contribute to the declining honey bee population, not just one class of insecticides, says Extension Apiculturist and noted honey bee expert Eric Mussen of the UC Davis Department of Entomology.
- Team shows how the honey bee tolerates some synthetic pesticidesWed, 20 Jul 2011, 16:38:06 EDT
- Pesticide build-up could lead to poor honey bee healthMon, 18 Aug 2008, 10:49:37 EDT
- Commonly used pesticide turns honey bees into 'picky eaters'Thu, 24 May 2012, 12:26:05 EDT
- How manuka honey helps fight infectionSun, 6 Sep 2009, 22:16:27 EDT
- Pesticides not yet proven guilty of causing honeybee declinesThu, 20 Sep 2012, 15:06:18 EDT