Tuesday, March 20, 2012 - 10:02 in Earth & Climate
A newly released NOAA study will help New York state officials make advances in managing their coastal waters and guiding future development of offshore wind energy projects.
- A new point of reference for offshore energy developmentTue, 8 Jan 2013, 13:37:49 EST
- Offshore use of vertical-axis wind turbines gets closer lookMon, 30 Jul 2012, 23:21:45 EDT
- Offshore wind a 'mixed bag': University of Maryland studyThu, 21 Oct 2010, 15:23:15 EDT
- Public trust doctrine could aid management of US oceansThu, 9 Apr 2009, 15:07:54 EDT
- Proposed wind power grid to make wind power more reliableMon, 5 Apr 2010, 15:32:02 EDT