In December, MIT Media Lab researchers caused a stir by releasing a slow-motion video of a burst of light traveling the length of a plastic bottle. But the experimental setup that enabled that video was designed for a much different application: a camera that can see around corners.
- Omni-focus video camera to revolutionize industryTue, 4 May 2010, 17:58:46 EDT
- Camera traps yield first-time film of tigress and cubsThu, 7 Jan 2010, 10:37:47 EST
- Surgeons, CCTV and TV football gain from new video technology that banishes shadows and flareTue, 18 Jan 2011, 11:42:12 EST
- High-tech approach uses lights, action and camera to scrutinize fresh produceTue, 10 May 2011, 12:03:48 EDT
- Camera inside spiraling football provides ball's-eye view of fieldWed, 27 Feb 2013, 11:12:39 EST