Monday, March 19, 2012 - 09:30 in Mathematics & Economics
Banana peel, coffee grounds and other food waste will be transformed into green fuel for Oslos city buses starting next year. The Norwegian capitals new biogas plant will also supply nutrient-rich biofertilizer for agriculture.
- America's increasing food waste is laying waste to the environmentTue, 24 Nov 2009, 20:37:31 EST
- Electricity from strawTue, 3 Feb 2009, 9:59:45 EST
- Obtaining biogas from food industry wasteTue, 31 Mar 2009, 9:59:24 EDT
- Waste coffee grounds offer new source of biodiesel fuelWed, 10 Dec 2008, 16:50:08 EST
- Used coffee grounds are a rich source of healthful antioxidantsWed, 9 Jan 2013, 12:06:16 EST