Monday, March 19, 2012 - 09:30 in Mathematics & Economics
Store brands now account for more than 22 per cent of supermarket sales in Australia yet consumers are still wary about their quality, new research has found.
- Branding in a new lightMon, 16 Aug 2010, 1:42:41 EDT
- K-State research explains brand reputation's key role in a store-within-a-storeThu, 23 Sep 2010, 11:52:32 EDT
- Frequent price promotions threaten quality brands, INFORMS study showsMon, 8 Dec 2008, 17:45:36 EST
- New kids on the block: Latecomers must be unique to outperform pioneer brandsTue, 14 Oct 2008, 13:42:25 EDT
- The incomplete art of brand imageryMon, 16 May 2011, 14:35:09 EDT