Monday, March 19, 2012 - 18:00 in Mathematics & Economics
The government is taking a tentative step toward making it easier for airlines to allow passengers to use personal electronic devices such as tablets, e-readers and music players during takeoffs and landings.
- Lightning-produced radiation a potential health concern for air travelersMon, 7 Dec 2009, 16:51:16 EST
- Low-cost airlines are now the new major playersTue, 3 Jun 2008, 11:15:15 EDT
- Risk-based passenger screening could make air travel saferTue, 31 Jan 2012, 15:34:44 EST
- Airline passengers in developing countries face 13 times crash risk as US: INFORMS studyWed, 1 Sep 2010, 13:39:48 EDT
- Stretchable electronicsFri, 14 Dec 2012, 20:03:32 EST