Tuesday, March 13, 2012 - 04:00 in Mathematics & Economics
China on Tuesday defended its restrictions on exports of rare earths, as Washington prepares to launch a fresh trade suit against Beijing on the key materials at the World Trade Organization.
- EARTH: Trade imbalance, America exports emissions to ChinaFri, 10 Dec 2010, 12:05:30 EST
- Carnegie Mellon researcher says China's export trade impacts climateTue, 29 Jul 2008, 16:49:34 EDT
- Recycling: A new source of indispensible 'rare earth' materials mined mainly in ChinaWed, 29 Jun 2011, 18:53:22 EDT
- Porous China-Myanmar border allowing illegal wildlife tradeTue, 16 Mar 2010, 14:30:53 EDT
- Reclaiming rare earthsWed, 24 Oct 2012, 21:37:16 EDT