The research group from Aragon that has the same name as the first Aragosaurus ischiaticus dinosaur discovered 25 years ago in Teruel reveals that it is 15 million years younger than originally believed. Its new dating now means that it was the ancestor of the Titanosauriforms, which includes the biggest dinosaurs.
- The first dinosaur discovered in Spain is younger than originally thoughtMon, 12 Mar 2012, 11:33:00 EDT
- Largest carnivorous dinosaur tooth in Spain describedMon, 22 Jun 2009, 10:21:42 EDT
- Scientists discover a new species of dinosaur, bridging a gap in the dinosaur family tree Tue, 12 Apr 2011, 21:34:12 EDT
- Scientists find oldest dinosaur -- or closest relative yetWed, 5 Dec 2012, 9:34:32 EST
- Mini dinosaurs prowled North AmericaMon, 16 Mar 2009, 17:22:40 EDT