Monday, March 12, 2012 - 13:00 in Biology & Nature
(PhysOrg.com) -- A team of scientists has documented for the first time that animals can and do consume Archaea a type of single-celled microorganism thought to be among the most abundant life forms on Earth.
- Scientists document first consumption of abundant life form, Archaea Mon, 12 Mar 2012, 15:33:24 EDT
- Old life capable of revealing new tricks after all Wed, 6 Jul 2011, 15:36:19 EDT
- Ocean life in olden days: Researchers upend modern notions of 'natural' animal sizes, abundanceSun, 24 May 2009, 19:28:34 EDT
- Surviving mass extinction by leading a double lifeTue, 14 Jul 2009, 11:57:07 EDT
- Research team reports how, when life on Earth became so bigMon, 22 Dec 2008, 20:22:03 EST