Like a lot of economists, Christopher Knittel entered college with career plans in mind. Unlike a lot of economists, Knittel had plans that involved baseball. At California State University at Stanislaus, Knittel was good enough to make the team as a second baseman. But during his freshman season, reality sank in.
- Neurotic? Psychotic? What kind of holiday shopper are you?Wed, 10 Dec 2008, 11:50:56 EST
- K-State economist's research on low-income homeownersWed, 19 Nov 2008, 12:43:00 EST
- Former professional baseball pitcher now keeps his 'strike zone' in proteins Tue, 3 Apr 2012, 14:34:52 EDT
- Economist's study finds that immigration doesn't threaten US-born students' chances at collegeThu, 4 Feb 2010, 10:53:52 EST
- Ethanol will curb farm income until economy rebounds, economist saysMon, 10 Nov 2008, 14:22:19 EST