Friday, March 2, 2012 - 08:32 in Astronomy & Space
DARPA's Autonomous Robotic Manipulation (ARM) program is developing software to perform human-level tasks quickly and with minimal direction.
- First steps toward autonomous robot surgeriesTue, 6 May 2008, 10:42:15 EDT
- Spiders at the nanoscale: Molecules that behave like robotsWed, 12 May 2010, 14:02:18 EDT
- Stanford's 'autonomous' helicopters teach themselves to flyTue, 2 Sep 2008, 15:15:08 EDT
- Rescue robot exercise brings together robots, developers, first respondersTue, 25 Nov 2008, 17:29:34 EST
- Older adults want robots that do more than vacuum, human factors/ergonomics researchers findWed, 14 Oct 2009, 12:43:52 EDT