Tuesday, February 28, 2012 - 17:30 in Paleontology & Archaeology
One of the most prominent features of life-size, museum models of Tyrannosaurus rex, is its fearsome array of flesh-ripping, bone-crushing teeth.
- The joke is on us: A new interpretation of bared teeth in archaeological artifactsWed, 12 May 2010, 12:37:22 EDT
- The terrible teens of T. rexMon, 2 Nov 2009, 12:39:37 EST
- Did Tyrannosaurus rex suffer from a common bird disease?Wed, 30 Sep 2009, 11:19:37 EDT
- Crushed bones reveal literal dino stomping groundWed, 14 Oct 2009, 0:35:48 EDT
- Toothpick: New molecular tag IDs bone and tooth mineralsThu, 10 Jul 2008, 12:29:19 EDT