Tuesday, February 28, 2012 - 14:30 in Psychology & Sociology
Having a powerful member of congress could have unintended consequences for a state's economy, according to a study published today in the Journal of Political Economy.
- Study: Local newspapers keep politicians accountableFri, 7 May 2010, 12:02:42 EDT
- Microfinance tied to economy, MSU-led study findsMon, 14 Jun 2010, 13:32:25 EDT
- Missouri elk are being reintroduced in the wrong part of the state, MU anthropologist saysThu, 28 Apr 2011, 17:01:43 EDT
- Ban on betting would boost ailing economy, gambling critic saysTue, 23 Sep 2008, 13:22:45 EDT
- Study: Child health may suffer in strong economyWed, 24 Mar 2010, 12:10:42 EDT