Tuesday, February 28, 2012 - 11:01 in Earth & Climate
Rising sea levels are likely to change Southern California beaches in the coming century, but not in ways you might expect.
- Sea level rise to alter economics of California beachesWed, 29 Feb 2012, 23:31:55 EST
- Why seas are rising ahead of predictionsThu, 1 Nov 2012, 16:36:10 EDT
- Sea levels will continue to rise for 500 yearsMon, 17 Oct 2011, 11:34:00 EDT
- Measuring sea-level rise in the FalklandsWed, 20 Oct 2010, 9:40:58 EDT
- Salt marsh sediments help gauge climate-change-induced sea level riseMon, 20 Jun 2011, 15:34:58 EDT