Most people attempt to reduce the little uncertainties of life by carrying umbrellas on cloudy days, purchasing automobile insurance or hiring inspectors to evaluate homes they might consider purchasing. For scientists, reducing uncertainty is a no less important goal, though in the weird realm of quantum physics, the term has a more specific meaning.
- Scientists score 1 more victory over uncertainty in quantum physics measurementsSun, 26 Feb 2012, 16:31:05 EST
- University of Toronto scientists cast doubt on renowned uncertainty principleFri, 7 Sep 2012, 13:35:48 EDT
- Getting around the Uncertainty PrincipleSun, 3 Mar 2013, 16:32:03 EST
- More accurate than Heisenberg allows?Tue, 27 Jul 2010, 10:30:24 EDT
- Researchers uncover surprise link between weird quantum phenomenaThu, 18 Nov 2010, 14:45:05 EST