Contrary to common perception, state and local police are often on the front lines against product counterfeiting, yet it's unclear how prepared they are to deal with the growing crime, according to a new report from two Michigan State University criminologists.
- Food counterfeiting, contamination outpace international regulatory systemsMon, 16 Feb 2009, 12:35:48 EST
- Fancier fakes: Makers of bogus prescription drugs pose new challengesWed, 6 Jan 2010, 12:33:18 EST
- Brilliant counterfeit protectionMon, 14 Jun 2010, 12:34:32 EDT
- Counterfeit euros are detected with an optical mouseTue, 17 Nov 2009, 10:52:40 EST
- National anti-gun violence program largely successful, Michigan State findsMon, 9 Nov 2009, 14:17:33 EST