(PhysOrg.com) -- The first anniversary is approaching of the March, 2011, earthquake and tsunami that devastated Fukushima, Japan, and later this year debris from that event should begin to wash up on U.S. shores and one question many have asked is whether that will pose a radiation risk.
- For disaster debris arriving from Japan, radiation least of the concernsWed, 22 Feb 2012, 16:34:38 EST
- Floating dock from Japan carries potential invasive speciesThu, 7 Jun 2012, 21:33:29 EDT
- Where will the debris from Japan's tsunami drift in the ocean?Wed, 6 Apr 2011, 10:09:18 EDT
- Natural protection against radiationWed, 4 May 2011, 10:34:19 EDT
- RIT researchers help map tsunami and earthquake damage in JapanThu, 24 Mar 2011, 13:04:31 EDT