Tuesday, February 21, 2012 - 17:00 in Health & Medicine
Researchers at National University of Ireland Galway have made a significant scientific discovery in the fight against Huntington's disease. The novel findings are published 21 February in the online, open access journal PLoS Biology.
- IKK may act as both inhibitor and promoter of Huntington's diseaseMon, 21 Dec 2009, 9:57:15 EST
- Huntington's disease discovery provides new hope for treatmentWed, 28 Jul 2010, 10:29:29 EDT
- New discovery proves cause of weight problems in Huntington's diseaseWed, 6 Apr 2011, 13:08:37 EDT
- New hope in fight against Huntington's diseaseMon, 10 Jan 2011, 10:03:38 EST
- Huntington's disease decipheredSun, 14 Jun 2009, 13:44:02 EDT