A new study published in the journal Drug and Alcohol Review reveals that young people do not possess the knowledge or skills required to adhere to government guidelines for responsible alcohol consumption. This article is part of the March special themed issue of the journal on low risk drinking guidelines.
- Alcohol adverts attract the youngFri, 6 Feb 2009, 8:17:06 EST
- Consumption Report 2010: Swedes' alcohol consumption is fallingTue, 11 Jan 2011, 10:25:31 EST
- Alcohol-induced flushing is a risk factor for esophageal cancer from alcohol consumptionMon, 23 Mar 2009, 9:08:04 EDT
- Even low alcohol consumption has a negative impact on overall healthFri, 23 Oct 2009, 0:44:17 EDT
- Alcohol 'flush' signals increased cancer risk among East AsiansMon, 23 Mar 2009, 10:45:26 EDT