Monday, February 20, 2012 - 13:00 in Earth & Climate
A growing world population, mixed with the threat of climate change and mounting financial problems, has prompted University of British Columbia researchers to measure the overall 'health' of 152 countries around the world.
- Taking the Earth's pulse: UBC scientists unveil a new economic and environmental indexTue, 21 Feb 2012, 9:34:41 EST
- Nature study highlights many paths to ocean healthWed, 15 Aug 2012, 13:35:50 EDT
- Some populations of Fraser River salmon more likely to survive climate change: UBC studyThu, 31 Mar 2011, 14:36:54 EDT
- Climate scientist warns world of widespread suffering if further climate change is not forestalledWed, 8 Dec 2010, 11:08:45 EST
- World Health Report 2010 balanced but incomplete account of how to achieve universal health coverageMon, 22 Nov 2010, 5:21:08 EST