The U.S. Air Force Office of Scientific Research (AFOSR) has awarded $8.5 million to a consortium of seven U.S. universities that will work together to determine the best approach for generating quantum memories based on interaction between light and matter.
- Quantum memory for communication networks of the futureMon, 8 Nov 2010, 11:04:02 EST
- Quantum teleportation between distant matter qubitsThu, 22 Jan 2009, 14:43:43 EST
- EUROCORES conference gives cold quantum matter a European twistTue, 6 May 2008, 7:21:35 EDT
- Memoirs of a qubit: Hybrid memory solves key problem for quantum computingWed, 22 Oct 2008, 17:36:02 EDT
- Caltech physicists demonstrate a four-fold quantum memoryWed, 17 Nov 2010, 13:28:43 EST