Tuesday, February 14, 2012 - 15:00 in Mathematics & Economics
Arizona State University researchers are finding ways to improve infrared photodetector technology that is critical to national defense and security systems, as well as used increasingly in commercial applications and consumer products.
- New nano-material combinations produce leap in infrared technologyTue, 14 Feb 2012, 17:35:22 EST
- New material can enhance energy, computer, lighting technologiesThu, 17 Nov 2011, 3:36:48 EST
- NASA develops super-black material that absorbs light across multiple wavelength bands Wed, 9 Nov 2011, 10:36:34 EST
- Advance in microchannel manufacturing opens new industry applicationsFri, 1 Apr 2011, 13:05:14 EDT
- Optics Express focus issue on chalcogenide photonics: Fabrication, devices and applicationsMon, 6 Dec 2010, 17:33:52 EST