Dr. Francois Robert, molecular biology researcher at the Institut de recherches cliniques de Montréal (IRCM), and his team confirmed that the phosphorylation of RNA polymerase II, a key enzyme in the process of gene expression, is uniform across all genes. This discovery, which contributes to numerous debates on the topic within the scientific community, will be published tomorrow in the scientific journal Molecular Cell.
- A scientific breakthrough at the IRCM could help understand certain cancersMon, 13 Jun 2011, 23:30:51 EDT
- An IRCM researcher pinpoints the cellular mechanism responsible for modulating the permeability of blood vesselsThu, 12 Aug 2010, 14:44:05 EDT
- An important breakthrough by IRCM researchers in hematopoiesis and the development of B cellsWed, 22 Dec 2010, 11:04:55 EST
- A recent IRCM breakthrough impacts cancer researchThu, 28 Oct 2010, 15:05:40 EDT
- A discovery by Dr. Andre Veillette's team could impact the treatment of autoimmune diseasesThu, 19 Aug 2010, 13:09:20 EDT